INSTRUCTIONS AND SPECS
You can find exact dimension in the pictures. And if you would need spec drawing for engineering purpose, please feel free to contact us! Simply click below to get your instructions!
Free Standing Villa Pergola
- Free Standing 10x10’, 10x13’, & 13x13’ => Free Standing 10x10, 10x13, 13x13
- Free Standing 13x19’ => Free Standing 13x19
Wall Mount Villa Pergola
- Wall Mount 10x10’, 10x13’, & 13x13’ => Wall Mount 10x10, 10x13, 13x13
- Wall Mount 13x19'’ => Wall Mount 13x19
- Manual Screen/Shade Set Up => Manual Screen / Shade Set up
- Manual Screen/Shade - Increase tension video => Manual Screen / Shade - Increase tension video.
- Motorized Screen/Shade Set up (Contractor recommended) => Motorized Screen / Shade Set up
- Motorized Screen/Shade - Motor Instruction => Motorized Screen / Shade - Motor instruction.
- Motorized Screen/Shade - Set up Video = > VIDEO
CAN I DO MINOR CUSTOMIZATION?
YES, BUT BEFORE DOING IT. PLEASE PLAN FOR IT. IF YOU ARE NOT FIRM UPON CUSTOMIZATION, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN, EMAIL OR CALL US. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP!!!
Measure the correct height of each post. Use a saw that is meant for aluminum alloy to cut to the exact height. Sanding if necessary. Drill new holes for footing plate connection. Cut new drainage location at the bottom of the post. Place the footing cover if needed. (recommend to put silicone around the connection between footing plate and the post)
(you can remove more louvers easily, but not the width of slats)
You can size down on the projection/length by cutting the LOUVER BEAM (where the louvers are on). This has to be measured and calculated precisely before doing so. The distance between each louver is 12cm. After you cut the beam, cut the gutter in the exact distance as the beam. Then drill the holes the same as the beam to post connection. Sanding if necessary.
Example: If you are planning to make reduction of 1 feet on the length = 30.48cm. You can go to closest of either 24 or 36cm. So simply have it cut under CM or have CM divide 2.54 to get each inch. (Never round up, but round down by 1/8 inch gap. Round up the cut down number will make insufficient space to fit the last louver)
HOW DO I MAKE MY PERGOLA SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER FLUSH?
For the top gap, you will need to get some non rust cover like aluminum flushing to cover the gap in between the pergola on the top.
For the post to be flush together, you will need to modify the base plate like below pictures.